Monday, August 22, 2011

One day left

and I'm starting to get scared. I think im managing one suitcase but I'm not done packing yet.
My last day will be spent with my family at one of my favorite places, the aquarium.
(Ill post pictures later. I'm going to take many. I love fish.)
I was reading Aja's blog (http://ajacorliss.blogspot.com/) and she made me realize this is the last time i'll sleep in my bed for a year. This is the last time I'll get to hold my puppy or go shopping or go to the seattle aquarium.
I imagine people that move a lot can handle it because they take everything that is dear to them. They get to bring comforts. I definatly didnt think this would be easy but its harder than I thought. The feeling of change is just starting to set in.

(SO excited though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment