Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Week

I guess I have to keep writing on this thing...
Cholet is amazing. It's like the best vacation and I get it for a year! Its so sunny and beautiful most of the time. I havnt done anything with rotary yet (aside from a day out with some of the other exchange students) so we'll see how that goes. So far my schedule has been weird. Very slow and perfect but with enough to keep me well entertained. The problem is I'm finding myself on skype when I have free time so its turning my chill schedule into a hectic one. Im not too worried about skype though. I'm still very active with my host family and i'm picking up French quickly. I can understand people 90% of the time now, but replying can be difficult. Skype is actually helping me to improve my english because I find myself not knowing how to say things without saying them in French.
So far, all is well. I'll start school on the 5th, we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment