Sunday, October 9, 2011

A month and a half! OMG! O:

So for starters, i assume youve all seen this scene from harry potter:
Well, i recently realized this is what the tree in my back yard looks like the second the sun goes down every day. I seriously wake up in the morning, turn on the porch light and think about how im never going outside again. Just today, from at least ten feet away, I took this picture. This thing was at least two inches in diameter.
And then on the way home from a birthday party tonight i ran face-first into one... :/
But yeahhh. So, lets see. whats been going on in france...
well, yesterday i had plans to go to nantes with everyone. we were supposed to meet up at 6 but there was some train strike so i had to take a bus at 12:40 to get there on time. When I was 5 minutes from pulling into the train station in nantes, i got a text saying no one was going. the next bus wasnt until 16:35 so i had like 3 hours to run around nantes. That was pretty cool, though in the beginning  i was entirely pissed off.
Then last weekend we went to Mont Saint Michel. That was pretty amazing... The first day we walked about an hour to the island behind the castle, and then the second day we got to go through and check out the whole thing. Pictures of that are on facebook(:
then the weekend before that we went to La Baule for the orientation weekend. That was generally pretty rad though there werent many specific events to speak of. It was just like a big convention and we stayed at this campground after.
School has been going well, I dont have to take spanish or PE so my schedule is nice and full of holes. My french is getting pretty good, I realized about Wednesday that I can form coherent full sentences and I understand almost everything. Pretty much everyone in my class likes me so i imagine it couldnt be much better(:
The only part that sucks is that I miss my Peter, but I only have 8.5 months left ;D
I think i can, I think I can!!
Well, I think thats all for now. Ill try to update regularly or if anything special happens but its hard to keep up with people personally, a diary (that is a full time job) AND a blog. I'm working on juggling all three.
yupp. kthxbai:D

No comments:

Post a Comment